T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just introducing myself here.

I have come to this site as an observer a few times looking for info on things,as most of us probably have when we found this page. I joined last night because the project I am involved with is getting a bit more serious,and the info may be looked upon more often.

I am a member of a non-profit board in Edmonton Canada that is working on bringing a horror convention to our city,and I am part of the PR team. So the shirts and stuff falls in my direction.

I have done some screening in my youth,so it's not a whole new thing...but some methods these days have changed a bit here and there.

So in the end....I'm sure I will have questions about some of these new products and methods...and by looking over a lot of the posts already I know these questions will have the right answers.

Glad to be part of this community.

Thanks
dave

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the positive welcome.

Me and my buddy do shirts as a side project and we're in the process of raising money to upgrade to a better press. We're half way to getting the Riley Hopkins Jr Press 4C / 1S....since we work out of house it's perfect for what we do. We usually do small runs (no more than 50 at a time). Right now we do a series we call Nerd Shirts. They're shirts that are movie related but not OF the movie. So like a TV station or tour bus in a movie. Something that usually isn't copywriten.

They seem to go over pretty well,and we sell them at our friends DVD store. One of the more popular ones is the tour bus from big trouble in little china....and it turned out great.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.