T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm a new member to the forums and I have to say that I've found TONS of useful info already. I doubt I can contribute as much as I take away but I'll try.

I'll have to admit that I'm a little intimidated by the knowledge of the community and the quality of your own works. I feel like such a newb but I'd love constructive criticism.

A little background: I took one of my many ideas for graphic designs and fleshed it out a little, colored 'em up and put 'em on a clothing line for women of all ages. I'm also delving into the merchandising side of it too. This started out as a hobby and is fun for me, but is a business after all so I'm out to do the best I can.

Anyway, hi everyone!

Brian

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Brian, thank you for joining the T-Shirt Forums and taking the time to post. Joining and posting questions is a great way to contribute to the community.

I'm sure your unique background will allow you to answer questions that others here may not have experienced. I'd love to hear about more of your merchandising experiences.

People of all experience levels are more than welcome. We all had to start somewhere :)

:welcome:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts