T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a connoisseur of fine t-shirts for many many years. This forum looks like it has a lot of information. I've been thinking about putting my ideas to work, but lack information from the creating & business side. Hope this forum can help me get started.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome to the forums DaveK!

·
Registered
4 Posts
My name is mossman and I am new to this forum. I look forward to discussing many aspects of t-shirts with everyone. So, to start things off, would anyone like to say anything at all about their unique knowledge and experience with t-shirts.....anything! I very interested in anything you have to say because, until now, my adventures in t-shirt making have been completely solitary. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
2,957 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

I won't bore you with my feeble rantings, though!

If you have any questions, everyone here is eager to help.

Glad to have you, and again, welcome.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
so, to start things off, would anyone like to say anything at all about their unique knowledge and experience with t-shirts.....anything!
You can find out a lot of information and shared knowledge by just browsing the forums and reading some of the past topics. Tons of experience and tips are out there for the reading.

To get more specific information, you can always search for a specific topic (using the search box in the upper left hand corner). Searching for things like "marketing" or "heat press" or "screen printing" will give you some specific threads about those topics.

:welcome:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yep The People Here are Very VERY Nice Some of the nicest bunch ive ever spoken with...You can ask anyone anything here and you'll get an asnwer.
They all have helped me tons.
It starts to become a big oll family!

But...
WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
OK, that is funny! I did not notice the original date. Why would this thread be bumped?!?!
MonsterFace resurrected it. He must be reading every single thread from the past 3 years! :p ha ha. Carry on, MonsterFace ...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts