T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone in this (for me) newfound community of t-shirt lovers! My name is Eva and I run a web based business with my business partner Philip, selling printed t-shirts. I came to this site while looking for the perfect ladies cut! Has anyone got any idea where to find (in Perth, Western Australia preferably) Women's low round neck cut, 100% combed cotton, slim fit and spandex rib + women's cut singlet, slim fit, low round cut, spandex rib and 100% cotton? We have found something similar in combed ringspun cotton which is not ideal as it needs to be handwashed and is not that great to print on. I would so appreciate if anyone has some leads! Thank you! Otherwise, I am looking forward to getting to know some of you and exchange information. Have a great day! Eva

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi Eva, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

We have a few members from your area that might be able to help you out in your search for quality blanks. I (and other's) like bella.com blanks for women's t-shirts, maybe another member from your area can give you some advice on how to get them wholesale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts