T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Hi Marky, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums. Thanks for registering!

Nice site, but I would get rid of the splash screen. It seems like an unnecessary extra click to get to the cool t-shirts. I agree with Adam that you could use some better closeups of the actual t-shirt designs, as some are hard to make out.

You might also want to use ALT tags on the images so when you hover your mouse over the t-shirt image, it will show what the t-shirt says or describe the t-shirt image (that would help while you're thinking of getting new product shots).

I think the Modern Life might be a really cool tee, but I'm not 100% on the t-shirt image. If it's what I think it is, I'll buy it :)

Now that you've made your first post, you should be able to upload a custom avatar to show up instead of the number on the t-shirt next to your posts (the system does a check every hour, so it may take a bit for the link to show up in your Control Panel).

You can also add your t-shirt designs (with links to buy) to the new T-Shirt Gallery.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.