T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,086 Posts
*Shudder* Holy insane number of frames, Batman! Frames are bad enough to begin with, but you've got 10 seperate frames there! Oh the agony! Google search why frames suck and try using css, ssi, php, or something else. If you insist on using frames, at least do it more logicaly :)

As far as the shirts go, definately go larged as already suggested. go ahead and use the full 8.5x11 page (depending on your transfer method, of course)

· Registered
2,086 Posts
Our comments aren't meant to bring you down -- they're constructive criticism. The shirts themselves look okay for the most part, except that some of the designs are too small.

I highly suggest you remove the opening splah page; there simply is not any reason for it to be there. The frames are really obviousy and messy to me since I force frames to be resizeable -- I attached how it looks in my set up, rather ugly stuff. Even for regular folk who don't see all the frames, they cause problems. People can't bookmark/send specific pages on your website, only the main page. Search engines won't index you as well (Google does not navigate frames!). There are other problems too, and better ways to do whatever it is that the frames are doing (I didn't look at it too throughly).

So yeah, not trying to just insult you or anyhting; we just think the site needs some work to be more friendly and useable.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.