T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.

My name is Mark and I live in the UK. I started a new Tee label, Frugal McDougal.co.uk last year and would love to hear your opinions on my designs. I have sold quite a few but am not sure what to do next. Does it pay to get them sellibng in shops - can you give me some advice. Anyhow take a look at the site, www.frugalmcdougal.co.uk and tell me what you think, honestly!!

Marky B

· Registered
16 Posts
thanks for the tips guys, some of the images are definately too small so will makle sure I post bigger images. If you guys, Adama and Rodney want to buy a tee, e-mail me and we can arrange something. My computer is very ill at the moment so my internet is only workinh intermittently, which is why I took so long to reply. Will be back in touch soon.

Marky B

· Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Adam,
cheers for the comments, positive feedback keeps me going in the dark moments if you know what I mean. The Never Been Surfing has been popular, obviously alot of people are sick of surf fashion. If you want a discount tee let me know, I presume you are in the states, I am in UK but could sort out postage and paymenty somehow. Do you have a site I could check out

Marky B

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.