T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what do I win for being the 400th member? ;)

Normally I'd lurk for a bit before posting, but I feel like I've been thrust into the spotlight so perhaps an intro is in order.

I've been fond of t-shirts, both wearing them and, on occasion, designing them--since I was a wee lad in my high school's graphic arts program. Recently, I began exploiting CafePress to create and sell some politically oriented t-shirt designs in addition to a few designs featuring my travel photography.

Looking forward to reading what other folks are up to.

Cheers,

Patrick.

·
Registered
401 Posts
It says 401 ;) Welcome to the forums Patrick. Nice use of cafescripts there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Adam,

Hmm, I think maybe Rodney doesn't include himself. See the announcements forum. In any case, I've whitewashed the evidence with an avatar, so no one else need know. :)

Thanks on the cafescripts kudos. That was a fair bit of work.

I must be mad or something because I'm having a second look at CPShop which lists some features cafescripts sorely lacks. <sigh>

p.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Hi Patrick, :welcome:. Yep, you're the official 400th member :)

Thanks for shifting out of lurking mode to post a quick message about yourself. Your site design is very well laid out! My only suggestion would be to make your header clickable back to your homepage (that's the way I always try to navigate back to a site's homepage :))

So, what do I win for being the 400th member? ;)
You win a sale through your store! I just bought a shirt :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Rodney,

Seems like a friendly place to step out and get noticed. No sense lurking here. Love your forum design/implementation, btw. Slick, easy to read and navigate.

Thanks for the compliment on the cafescripts layout, and for the suggestion which I immediately implemented. There are a few more nav glitches I'll get to some day. Isn't there always something?!

Rodney said:
You win a sale through your store! I just bought a shirt :)
:cool: Sweet! Here's another milestone: that's a fairly new design and yours is the first sale. I think the ash-grey shirt will complement the blood-red well. Good choice.

p.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts