T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I am crafter about to start selling my creations. I live just 90 minutes from the Gulf coast with my husband of 21 years, 2 Keeshonden, & 2 domestic house cats. I'm a mother of 2, nana of 5 & gr-nana of 1. I work with various types of media, though vinyl has rapidly become one of my favorites. I reach out to all age groups & genders as well. At this point I am trying to decide on a decent heat press & also come up with a good business name. Well, I'm going to end it here. I hope everyone has a great night & a better tomorrow!! I look forward to conversing with all or many of you. G'night :)

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Myra, I always love to hear about other's furkids. Especially when they are Keeshonden!! :) I've have been owned by them since 1991. At one point we had 3 and it was great to watch all of their silly antics. I plan to turn many of their photos into transfers! :) I'm not familiar with the workings of things around here yet, but if it's possible & allowed, I'd love to see a photo of your Mocha some time. :) We've had, Stormi, Smokey, Luke, Rebel, Faith, & Bentley. Our babies led pretty long lives except for Stormi, She was killed in an accident on my son's 10th birthday in Nov '03. Just 3 days before her 3rd birthday. Now we just have Faith & Bentley. Faith just turned 4yrs old on Valentine's Day & Bentley will be 4 yrs old Oct 27th.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.