T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, this is a great forum. I've been reading for some time and have finally begun doing the preliminary work into starting a clothing company. Anyone else from southern california on here?

Ha...glad to be here and I'm going to use my knowledge from this site to boost me to the next level. Thanks everyone!!!:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What's up Rodney!!

I'm just perusing the sight...I'm new to this whole deal, so I'm doing my homework.

·
Registered
29 Posts
MrPiz said:
Wow, this is a great forum. I've been reading for some time and have finally begun doing the preliminary work into starting a clothing company. Anyone else from southern california on here?

Ha...glad to be here and I'm going to use my knowledge from this site to boost me to the next level. Thanks everyone!!!:D
Hey Mr. Piz! We're from SoCal too!

Yes, this is an awesome site and there are lots of helpful people on here!

j

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jim-

That's a kick @$$ website..did you put it together for yourself? Either way, I like it alot. Like I mentioned before I am very new to all this stuff but can I ask where you get your shirts printed?

I'm in the prelim stages and doing lots of research. I'm thinking about trying to get my hands on samples of items I see that I may like so that i can test them out and get a good feel for what type of shirts I want to start using.

JP

·
Registered
29 Posts
MrPiz said:
Jim-

That's a kick @$$ website..did you put it together for yourself? Either way, I like it alot. Like I mentioned before I am very new to all this stuff but can I ask where you get your shirts printed?

I'm in the prelim stages and doing lots of research. I'm thinking about trying to get my hands on samples of items I see that I may like so that i can test them out and get a good feel for what type of shirts I want to start using.

JP

Thanks... I'm glad you like our site! No, I did not build the site myself. The site was created by Culturepilot.com... we're very happy with the way it turned out. Regarding our printing: we use a screen printer located in Newbury Park CA. If you want their name let me know. They are terrific also.

If you have any questions feel free to pass them on.

j

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
-J

I sent you a PM with a question about your screenprinter. Check it when you get a chance, thanks again,

JP

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi from NJ

Hello Everyone

This is a great website... hubby and I have started our own line of clothes and we are learning everyday - thanks JP

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I live in Yorba Linda and work in Costa Mesa. The only thing I'm worried about going with a screenprinter is that I won't be selling a high number of shirts for awhile, at least I don't expect to. So I'm thinking heat transfers might be better to start with..who knows though. Opinions?

·
Registered
29 Posts
MrPiz said:
I live in Yorba Linda and work in Costa Mesa. The only thing I'm worried about going with a screenprinter is that I won't be selling a high number of shirts for awhile, at least I don't expect to. So I'm thinking heat transfers might be better to start with..who knows though. Opinions?
Alot of screenprinters do short runs because small apparel companies need samples to show retailers etc... so just ask them if they'll work with you if you only need a dozen or so of each design...

j

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bad-

I'm thinking about going the plastisol route...I'm very new to all this and am still working on some designs, so once I have 5 - 10 designs that I can start marketing I'll figure out my best options.

·
Registered
9,302 Posts
We are in the IE, West End. Perfect weather the last week. Great for BBQing. Check out our home-built BBQ at photos.yahoo.com/lynnconsultinggroup

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice project. Was that biggest bird you could find? You gotta get a piggy w/ an apple in it's mouth to celebrate that project!!!

·
Registered
9,302 Posts
Those were actually 2 3lb tri-tips.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts