T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Justed wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking here a few weeks and was gonna wait to introduce myself until my site was finished, but I've started posting with questions, etc. to make the site happen, so I wanted to say hi. Thanks already for all the great information, and looking forward to more. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute something at some point.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm basically at 6th Ave and Houston on the border of Soho and the Village. Before my girlfriend just moved in, she lived at 92nd and Riverside so I'm familiar with that neighborhood. Very nice, especially the park.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
He owns a place on the 19th floor and looks over the Hudson from one window and towards downtown from his bed room. he has a penthouse above him and they want to buy his unit so they can have 2 floors. he got in for less that 200,000 a few years back and now about 700,000 so of course his answer was no. I love new York. I also like the fact that we can stay there for free. My nephew is Brian Sullivan On Bloomberg TV so he also is there but lives in Princeton. Can't wait to get back there to visit . I live in Stockton California, oh look dear another truck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts