T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,326 Posts
Good for you. So you have your own Designs? Do you screen print yourself? Do you sell to local stores or around the country?

If you sell local, and want help selling across the country, I can help sell locally in the Northern part of the US if you're interested.

Do you screen print or paint on t-shirts? One of my co-worker's wife paints on t-shirts and sells to local beach vendors. They're hundreds of beach vendors out here on the Jersey Shore. And before anyone asks, no, I don't no the Jersey Shore reality TV people, lol.

Though I do live in the same town the show is shot in. Everyone hates the characters. They're really from NY and brought down here to shoot the show. We don't act like that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good for you. So you have your own Designs? Do you screen print yourself? Do you sell to local stores or around the country?

If you sell local, and want help selling across the country, I can help sell locally in the Northern part of the US if you're interested.

Do you screen print or paint on t-shirts? One of my co-worker's wife paints on t-shirts and sells to local beach vendors. They're hundreds of beach vendors out here on the Jersey Shore. And before anyone asks, no, I don't no the Jersey Shore reality TV people, lol.

Though I do live in the same town the show is shot in. Everyone hates the characters. They're really from NY and brought down here to shoot the show. We don't act like that.

Hi, I m also new to this site. It's really great the members are very forthcoming with information.. My question to you is how can you help others sell locally in your area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.