T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people..I've been looking around the saite for a few days now and liked what i saw. It's great place to meet a lot of people in the same line of business.

Wanted to stop by and introduce my company: Burgeon Apparels Pvt Ltd (Unit: Suvira Apparels). We are a small-dedicated company specializing in the manufacturing of School Uniforms, Industrial Uniforms, Medical Uniforms, Hotel & Restaurant Uniforms, Executive Apparels and Made to order uniforms. We have capacity to manufacture over 3000 uniforms every month and have a dedicated and experienced staff to cater all our client needs.
Apart from the above we also specialize in manufacturing corporate shirts and T-Shirts with custom embroidered logos. The garments can be customized, as necessary, by adding corporate logos, tax tabs and name badges. The shirts are made from rich oxford fabric, Cotton blends or chambray depending on your requirement. Our T-shirts are manufactured from 100% cotton material. Our T-shirts range consists of Round Neck T-shirts to Collar T-shirts and can be customized according to our client’s preferences.

Do drop me a line at [email protected] or [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.