T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Kate, welcome to the forums! Thanks for joining.

Over 12,000 products...that's a TON. And I thought I didn't get any sleep.

Now that you've made your first post, you should be able to upload a custom avatar to show up instead of the number on the t-shirt next to your posts (the system does a check every hour, so it may take a bit for the link to show up in your Control Panel).

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You have to do a search on your shop name, then it says how many products in it match the search.

·
Registered
402 Posts
wow 12,000 products. Have you ever thought about putting them into a cpShop and getting your own domain name. With that much content you would have a very solid website in the search engines.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have my own domain name - I just have to get my act together and set it up. Although I'd like to know why you think it would improve my search ranking.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Well even when you have your entire premium shop indexed by Google you may not appear in the serps for your chosen keywords. Google will list two CafePress shops with the highest rank on the first page, one staggered underneath the one above it. If you are fighting for that position you can easily pitch in the top ten with your own domain. Content is key in Google so you would rank well with good optimisation.

You currently have 2260 (1390 - www) pages in Google for your shop which is great going. Don't fix what isn't broken by all means, I'm just saying with that much content you would have an easy start launching a new website.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Kate,

I am very new to this Forum as well and just starting out in the t-shirt business. I wondered what you were referring to when you said "...you are a cafe press shop."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts