T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Name is Dave from Auckland New Zealand

very new here and also to this type of stuff. I hope to gain some Knowledge from here to help me out. Both myself and with have only just started out on type of stuff, we recently purchased a Plotter, Heat Press, and cap and Mug press so hope to pick up advise on does and donts etc from all on here .

cheers Guys

Dave

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi All

Name is Dave from Auckland New Zealand

very new here and also to this type of stuff. I hope to gain some Knowledge from here to help me out. Both myself and with have only just started out on type of stuff, we recently purchased a Plotter, Heat Press, and cap and Mug press so hope to pick up advise on does and donts etc from all on here .

cheers Guys

Dave
Hey Dave, Angie from Christchurch here - welcome to the forums :)

You will find heaps (and I really mean HEAPS) of awesome info on here to help you start your awesome journey with vinyl products, you're in for one heck of a ride!

If you need anything feel free to contact me through my website and I will help out where I can as well.....

Enjoy :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Dave, Angie from Christchurch here - welcome to the forums :)

You will find heaps (and I really mean HEAPS) of awesome info on here to help you start your awesome journey with vinyl products, you're in for one heck of a ride!

If you need anything feel free to contact me through my website and I will help out where I can as well.....

Enjoy :)

Hi Angie

thanks for the welcome and yes I will contact you if I need help thanks very much for the offer to assist me .

Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi All

Well I have the decals cutting etc worked out and all working Fine Yeah . Now I am also doing T-Shirt prints with the vinyl also and using the hot press also onto the shirts.

I have a problem where sometimes when pressed onto the shirts and when you go to peel the backing off it sometimes sticks on the backing , peels of with the backing , or even partly peels of the shirt . Getting very frustrated with this as I am wasting vinyl and also shirts .
I have the press set to what they say but this still sometimes doesnt work .

Press is a HP3804
Temp set at reccomendation of 180 degrees Celsius
Pressure : have tried both heavy, medium and light
Using Avery Vinyl also
Also pressing for the recommended time

getting very frustrated

Any help would be appericated .

If this is in the wrong place please let me know

Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi All

Well I have the decals cutting etc worked out and all working Fine Yeah . Now I am also doing T-Shirt prints with the vinyl also and using the hot press also onto the shirts.

I have a problem where sometimes when pressed onto the shirts and when you go to peel the backing off it sometimes sticks on the backing , peels of with the backing , or even partly peels of the shirt . Getting very frustrated with this as I am wasting vinyl and also shirts .
I have the press set to what they say but this still sometimes doesnt work .

Press is a HP3804
Temp set at reccomendation of 180 degrees Celsius
Pressure : have tried both heavy, medium and light
Using Avery Vinyl also
Also pressing for the recommended time

getting very frustrated

Any help would be appericated .

If this is in the wrong place please let me know

Dave
sorry forget to say also using T-Shirt transfer Vinyl on the shirts not the decal vinyl just Incase I confused people.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.