T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody..!!
I have recently bought a hat press made by National equipment M 2001 i believe it is , wondering what type transfers i use for it , where to get them , what temp to set the machine at and all.. , im new at this and have never used a press , so just wondering if anyone could help me..

thanks so much...

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I do not have a hat press myself but have made hats with one. I used vinyl but I know you can use regular transfers and sublimation as well.

Not sure if that answers much but wanted to welcome you anyway.
The temp and pressure should be on the individual transfers because they are all going to be different.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Martin ..

I have some commercial grade transfer paper on order , but in meantime can i use the transfer 8 1/2 x 11 sheets made by avery , that you can buy in wal mart or where ever i had used it on t-shirts a while back and it seemed to last ok.., the dark t-shirt transfer paper is what i used ..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will do..

I guess my real question is , what brand and what do you think i should use for better results ?.. im really quite green at this lol!!

can i print the type of good transfer that im suppose to use through a ink jet printer , and is the good transfer paper , all mirror imaged based...?
thanks..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.