T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ken or 'Shark' by my friends, after the silly cartoon named "Kenny The Shark", (don't ask why, lol).

I have a degree in fine arts, and really enjoy t-shirt design, especially old-fashioned and vintage designs. I owned a motorbike accessory shop for a year, intending to specialize in antique designs and old British makes. Unfortunately, my landlord went bankrupt and I lost my retail space. I had purchased a state of the art, four to eight colour portable printing press with all the amenities, new....and even though I could conceivably do the work in my home, I am in a wheelchair and just don't have the room here to manipulate the process. Sigh.

As for the forums, I want to hang out and see what is happening in the industry, as I have many designs and ideas I've come up with, and I'm looking for someone wanting to work with me and make them a reality. There are technical issues I'm interested in discussing as well.

Much appreciation,
Shark

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Welcome to the forums Kenny :) I hope you find alot of helpful info here, if you have any questions please feel free to ask :)

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Hi Kenny and :Welcome:

Are you in the UK? If you are, there's also a great section of the forum called regional. There's a sub forum for UK. If you are in the UK, you could find others from the board in your area, maybe to outsource to/work with, or just discuss this business and the challenges and rewards of being in the UK. There's also a recommendations and referrals section. In there, you can place an add for services needed if you are looking for some help with parts of the process. Good luck to you either way. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts