T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new comer here with a solid experience with vinyl cutting for any kind of surface. It's also the first time a subscribe myself in a forum. I will be more than happy to throw some of my knowledge if needed and hopefully learn a lot from you guyz.

Seeya guyz around.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That is a field I have been looking at. I am a screen printer and an embroiderer as well as a garment manufacturer. I am thinking about adding vinyl so I can offer numbers and personalization of sports teams shirts. Any advice as to what equipment i would need to accomplish this?
Thanks,Paula

·
Registered
356 Posts
That is a field I have been looking at. I am a screen printer and an embroiderer as well as a garment manufacturer. I am thinking about adding vinyl so I can offer numbers and personalization of sports teams shirts. Any advice as to what equipment i would need to accomplish this?
Thanks,Paula
Although I didn't start the thread, I can tell you some about vinyl. I have used CadCut Products and Sisser ones too, and they are both really great.

If I was to pick one, I would say Sisser EasyWeed has a softer feel to it but again, both companies are great.

As far as cutter, you can't go wrong with a Roland. That's pretty much the best cutter out there. Expensive, yes but well worth it.

Sent from my HTC One X using T-Shirt Forums

·
Registered
763 Posts
Thanks,Paula
Since you are a garment manufacturer, would you consider a stencil cutter so you can use it for both cutting stencils and vinyl? Just a thought. Saga, GCC are good mid range brands. Roland, Graphtec are good higher end brands.

Stencil cutter example:

http://www.cutterpros.com/Garment-Apparel-Plotter-Paper-Stencil-Cutter.htm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.