T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member for ages on this site and now finally got my t-shirt site up, it's not completely finished but it's only the banners that don't work yet, everything else does, i integrated the spreadshirt shop into my framework take a look and let me know what you think, cheers

http://www.munkuk.com

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for all feedback. I came up with the design but subbed it out to some friends of mine who are fantastic at coding so it's built perfectly for search engines which i think is the most important thing, we been goin now since last august and we just hit our 700th sale last week, we also sell through other sites too, they take a big cut but at least it gets our shirts out there, in talks at the moment with a couple of shops in brighton, so hopefully they may stock our stuff soon.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I like the site.. but i gotta dissagree. It's not perfectly built for search engines. First the site uses frames.. which aren't search engine friendly. It would also be more search engine friendly if the ALT text for images was the actual product name. Other than that, site looks good both look wise and coding wise. Seems like it's going good business wise too. Good job.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
I agree with statc. It's well built, and certainly one of the more visually appealing stores out there.

And while it's built with a moderate level of search friendliness...the frames are not.

And I'm not sure what "fo or pics here" means in the top left....am I just being dumb or is that a mistake?

And obviously I'm a monkey fan.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
jdr8271 said:
No alt tags, frames, no text description, no metatags, no keywords. This site is not built for search engines at all.

That's a little strong. Yes, it misses some key features, but it's one heck of a lot better than most. And everything missing, apart from deframing, is a minor job.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for all your comments, i'll take up those issues with the guy who built it for me, it's still a test site really and haven't advertised it yet. The flash site is no longer!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts