T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, members

My name is jarrod, I'm just like all of you out there, I got a dream to sell shirts too.
To have my own site up and running, so maybe we can help each other out.
I love the advice that you all give in here, so I wanted to become part of this forum.
Thank you t-shirt forum for making a site like this.
I would love to keep you up to date as how my site is developing. and ask questions
about how to get things started.
I would like to know how the fullfillment sites work.
Do I need alot of money to post a shirt idea or two to get started.
I am very confentdent my ideas will sell. Now,a little about me. I have a background and an ASST. degree in graphic design and advertisting.
I'm putting my know how and talent to work. I love to see how others are doing.
And if i can help in any way just e-mail me.
My t-shirt site is going to be called,
FALLOUT:WEAR UNDERGROUND CLOTHING CO.
clothing for skaters-bikers-metalheads-puck & goth,,(hease my username)
it's coming to your internet very soon...i will keep the members and all posted.
thank you again
Jarrod

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Jarrod, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

I would like to know how the fullfillment sites work. Do I need alot of money to post a shirt idea or two to get started.
Each service works a little differently. Each has different benefits and downsides.

It's best to visit the websites for each service to figure out which will work best for your t-shirt company's needs.

You'll need money to advertise/market your new t-shirt store, however there are some ways you can market your site online for little to no cost (but I wouldn't rely on just free marketing to start off a new t-shirt company).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, all
Thanks Fat hamster Girl, I looked at your site,very nice stuff, your model is very pretty. I think my wife would like the skull shirt you have. one you.Thanks Rodney. Yea I'm looking in to how to market with no cost ,but it is hard to find. If I find anything i'll let you all know. As for my site, i'm going to do things no other sites do i'm thinking out side the box going to try new things to get notice, you know once i get this puppy up and running. I'll keep you posted.
Jarrod

1 - 4 of 4 Posts