T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Again hi to all,
I just bought a anajet printer. I own a sign shop in Adams MA. I have been using a roldand xc-540 for the past 2 years and so far so good. Anyway I just got into the tshirt part of it and am having a hard time with the black tshirts. 1st of all my distributor didn't tell me that I had to shake the ink cartridges everyday. So I have not shaken them in a month and 1/2. Did I ruin them by not shaking them a little for that period? I tried to print on a black tshirt today and it didn't come out that well. It looked like there was water in the paint? The shirt was pretreated with the anajet solution 50/50. I covered the shirt really good and then used the squeegee to smooth it out. But when I printed it it was not a bright white. So please any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Just got mine up and running today, but they did tell us to shake them a couple times a week. I started to set mine up on Sat but the board was bad, just got a new one today and printed. I did not have the power sprayer so I just printed without the pretreatment to see if it would work, it did but did not look good at all because the shirt soaked up the white.

Did you get yours from anajet or melco? if anajet just call and ask them what to do , they are very friendly and helpful

Good luck to you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts