Would you recommend the brand?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the XRT team here! We're an activewear brand. ;)
We've launched our new clothesline recently, and we're looking for feedback everywhere we can get it.

May we ask you to provide us with some feedback regarding our site and products?
Any feedback would be appreciated. We want to know what do we well and what not that well...

Please, drop a comment here
Thank you for your opinion!!
馃馃馃

Registered
the site is nicely laid out and easy to navigate
too many sub-categories, just do men & women and then scrolling (people will buy one/more when all options are right there

there to view with a simple finger, as opposed to press 'man', then pres 'shorts', then maybe look at a tee so press 'man' then find 'tee' and decide if they want long or short sleeved and press that, then decide that tee might look nice with those shorts i saw earlier, now navigate away from the tee and back through the process for shorts, and decide nah the initial thrill is gone and with it the tee they thought about also, their last navigation is the 'x' in the upper right corner

make it simple to get one item or many items, any one item bought results in a simple slide-out showing the purchased item with options to go to cart or continue shopping

the photos are ok, but the action shots look odd in a studio (esp with the chick all dolled up like she's going out on the town)
it just looks like what you call skaters who carried their board around, 'posers'
i don't know if these are stock photos that you added your logo to, or you rented studio/photog, but some shots of the models actually 'exerting' themselves might help your cred

also remember there is a huge market right now for home-based workout machines/routines
so maybe a few shots of people on nordic's or those rowers, etc.

good logo, easy to remember
maybe it is my carpenter kicking in, but i read it as 'x' 'r' 't', like the dewalt line, not 'exert' like you want
could you add a simple tagline under your logo on the site?
'eXeRT to your reward' or something till you make it big and everyone just knows

on another personal thought, i find your main header pic of the squatting lady creepy

Registered
Website is good, but looks empty (not enough products). Add some more and consider it done.
Move on to the promotion part and good luck.
This type of brand is not easy to promote, unless of course you have money for sponsorships.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Website looks good, professional. But I don't know how you'd expect anyone to recommend a brand without experience with ordering, using, and perhaps knowing social policies that affect the public.
Website looks good, professional. But I don't know how you'd expect anyone to recommend a brand without experience with ordering, using, and perhaps knowing social policies that affect the public.
Hey TeedUp, thank you for your comment. It's good to know what the first impression is also! 馃槃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the site is nicely laid out and easy to navigate
too many sub-categories, just do men & women and then scrolling (people will buy one/more when all options are right there

there to view with a simple finger, as opposed to press 'man', then pres 'shorts', then maybe look at a tee so press 'man' then find 'tee' and decide if they want long or short sleeved and press that, then decide that tee might look nice with those shorts i saw earlier, now navigate away from the tee and back through the process for shorts, and decide nah the initial thrill is gone and with it the tee they thought about also, their last navigation is the 'x' in the upper right corner

make it simple to get one item or many items, any one item bought results in a simple slide-out showing the purchased item with options to go to cart or continue shopping

the photos are ok, but the action shots look odd in a studio (esp with the chick all dolled up like she's going out on the town)
it just looks like what you call skaters who carried their board around, 'posers'
i don't know if these are stock photos that you added your logo to, or you rented studio/photog, but some shots of the models actually 'exerting' themselves might help your cred

also remember there is a huge market right now for home-based workout machines/routines
so maybe a few shots of people on nordic's or those rowers, etc.

good logo, easy to remember
maybe it is my carpenter kicking in, but i read it as 'x' 'r' 't', like the dewalt line, not 'exert' like you want
could you add a simple tagline under your logo on the site?
'eXeRT to your reward' or something till you make it big and everyone just knows

on another personal thought, i find your main header pic of the squatting lady creepy
Hey Into The T!
Thank you for your feedback! It's very helpful. Great advices from you!
We'll have a look at everything you've mentioned.

Huge Thank You!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.