T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D WEll how goes it way over there. I live in Nelson, New Zealand, I know you are all saying...where. Its down by Horstralia,(just turn left when you get there, and you will see us over on the left hand side ) just before you get to the Antarctic. Nelson is at the top of the South Island, and is the sunshine capital of New Zealand. Tonight the temperature is supposed to be 4oC and tomorrow 18oC, but then again it is autumn, or as you guys say "fall". I came across the site while I was looking for sublimation printing information. Many of the questions I had in my mind have been answered by the question "blogs". Sublimation printing is relativaly new in New Zealand, ( We have always been 50 years behind) and it looks like its taking of over the ditch in Horstralia.

Well keep in touch, Have a great day.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Hi Derrick,

Welcome to the forums!

Not all of us saying "where?" :)
Sunny Nelson is an absolutely gorgeous place - I was lucky enough to visit a few times. My husband grew up on Annesbrook Dr (not far from the "Black Cat"). He is planning to retire in Nelson :) I guess that would make us competition - we are dye-subbers too :)

If you've got any questions I can answer - will be happy to help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts