T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ALL!

My name is Nas and I’m a hobbyist t-shirt designer cum full-time web programmer.

This weird idea about actually selling my tees have been lingering for the past 5 years now but finally this past few months, I have actually been actively doing some research on it and have decided to go down the heat transfer route and this forum has been a GODSEND with tons of info on it.

I have already purchased the following
a) Roland CAMM-1 CX24 -this was easy enuf there is a local distributor from the signcraft industry
b) heat press machine - again, easy to obtain
c) Blanks and labels - nice and cheap, not too shabby quality 50/50 blanks
c) heat transfer vinyl - my god, wont anyone sell some in Singapore? :confused:

Maybe an Aussie or Kiwi out there would recommend me a distributor for heat transfer vinyl in the South East Asian region. I have sent emails to resellers in the States asking about shipping costs but I just know it will so expensive to get them brought back to Singapore.

Cheers
Nas

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the hunt goes on for a local vinyl supplier........

But in the mean time, after reading the reviews here on t-shirt forums, i will also be trying out cafe-press (was hesitant about these fulfillment services) i got more designs than what i can afford to print myself so will be uploading some designs there under another new brandname.

Again to all u dudes/dudettes tnx much for sharing the wealth of info :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts