T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad I found this site. I'm the president of Coastal Outdoors Foundation, Inc. We have started an effort to supplement our offshore artical reefs, Coastal Outdoors Artifical Reef Iniative (COARI). We are working with the Georgia DNR and will be placing hundreds of prefab concrete reef cones at designated sites 7-20 off our coast.

We plan to sell t-shirts to help raise money for the project. I just bought an Insta-221 heat press. I am now shopping for the best places/brands of t-shirts and inkjet transfers. Any constructive guidance would be appreciated. COARI is non profit, so mot of the opperating funds are currently putting a dent in my grocery budget. :) Thanks.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi CHL. I ran across reefcheck while doing research on the web. They have the right idea about taking care of our natural reefs. I wish we had more natural live bottom off the Georgia coast, but its like a desert. That's why we try to creat new habitat with man made structures.

By the way, that's a beautiful part of the country you call home. I used to go out to Long Beach a couple of times a year for two week stretches. I taught aircraft electrical and avionics systems for Gulfstream Aerospace at the FlightSafety facility at the LB airport. I always enjoyed my time there. Wish I was still teaching so I could go out there some more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts