T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - first time I am using a forum so please excuse if not totally correct. I am looking to start a small heat press t-shirt business and to hopefully grow larger into other things later on. What exactly do I need or is most practical i.e. what kind of heat press?clam shell or not? size? What software do you recommend? Also I already have an epson inkjet printer - would that do for now or are there specific printers that I need to use. I am going to start off just using for myself making t-shirts for my husbands business but I would like to see if I can do more. Any info would be much appreciated. Just want to start simple and go from there - thanks all!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hi - first time I am using a forum so please excuse if not totally correct. I am looking to start a small heat press t-shirt business and to hopefully grow larger into other things later on. What exactly do I need or is most practical i.e. what kind of heat press?clam shell or not? size? What software do you recommend? Also I already have an epson inkjet printer - would that do for now or are there specific printers that I need to use. I am going to start off just using for myself making t-shirts for my husbands business but I would like to see if I can do more. Any info would be much appreciated. Just want to start simple and go from there - thanks all!
it is very important to know what your set up budget is. i am cheap on somethings but not on equipment

1 - 2 of 2 Posts