T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Just wanted to shout out why I have Joined this great looking forum and what I am looking for.

I am not a t-shirt designer or a marketing person, I am just a person who is looking to get t-shirt's designed and printed for me at a reasonable price. I am in the military and currently deployed. :( And I am trying to get the ball rolling on some designs that I came up with while I was here. I am a co-founder of a group called St. Practice Day that meets up every month on the 17 and meets up with old and new friends that drink and socialize at a local pub that we all go to.

Later on I will try to put in words what I am looking for and see what you guys and girls come up with. I am working all the time and don't have the best connection where I am located so bare that in mind if I don't respond very quickly I hope you all the best of luck and a wonderful Day.

P.S. Here is Our Myspace page. MySpace.com - St. Practice Day Group - 23 - Male - TACOMA, Washington - www.myspace.com/st_practice_day

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Wow, great myspace Jeremy and :welcome:

Thank you for your service, Jeremy, and I pray for your safety as well as the other servicemen and women.

Anytime you are ready to ask Q's and try to find direction, give a holler. I know for myself, I'd be more than happy to help steer you in the right direction. There are a ton of helpful folks here, some other servicemen and women, and of course, families of military. There's a thread on here where folks write it about their service.

Nice to meet you, great idea on the St. Practice Day (my mom moved here from Cork County :)), and thank you again for your contribution to our well being. Whenever you have time, let's help you get those shirts made. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, great myspace Jeremy and :welcome:

Thank you for your service, Jeremy, and I pray for your safety as well as the other servicemen and women.

Anytime you are ready to ask Q's and try to find direction, give a holler. I know for myself, I'd be more than happy to help steer you in the right direction. There are a ton of helpful folks here, some other servicemen and women, and of course, families of military. There's a thread on here where folks write it about their service.

Nice to meet you, great idea on the St. Practice Day (my mom moved here from Cork County :)), and thank you again for your contribution to our well being. Whenever you have time, let's help you get those shirts made. :)
-Thanks for the info. I can already tell this site is gonna work-out just fine for all my needs. Also, thanks on the info on the service members thread :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts