T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow forum members.

My name is Tracy and I'm a wannabe helicopter pilot, dolphin hypnotist, monster hunter, retired Youth Pastor/Mental Health Shrink who designs t-shirts & laughs at her own jokes. I'm from a small town in Oregon and have been doing design for years.

I'm super excited to have accidentally found this forum and looking forward to pouring through the threads and take advantage of all of the learning opportunities. I also talk and use exclamation points way-too-much!!

So, again, hey there!

Edit: I just saw that I can share my t-shirt website in this but I just moved it so there's not much to see. Therefore, for now, I'll spare y'all. BUT, the name of my business is "Wayward Rebel" which I think is beyond awesome. I'm possibly the only one.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello & welcome!

I am not even in production!
I plan to start mid-November so I can fully attack Xmas!
I work on my own designs and will "pirate" some well-known at flea markets where I want to be in "physical contact" with people...at least I think I'll do that.
I have so many ideas right now that I might need your services as for Mental Health...

Bye,

P!erre!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Hello & welcome!

I am not even in production!
I plan to start mid-November so I can fully attack Xmas!
I work on my own designs and will "pirate" some well-known at flea markets where I want to be in "physical contact" with people...at least I think I'll do that.
I have so many ideas right now that I might need your services as for Mental Health...

Bye,

P!erre!
Mid November is way too late for Christmas! You need to be selling from early September and should be working on Christmas designs and products now.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Mid November is way too late for Christmas! You need to be selling from early September and should be working on Christmas designs and products now.
I am/have been working on my "Xmas campaign" but...came up with a few conclusions...
People may not buy Xmas t-shirts for Xmas. Because you wouldn't wear them other than...on Xmas(or around that time). I think/presume that Xmas would be a good time for selling - people go out to buy for gifts and then...may buy for themselves too. I have had good ideas as for originality - but...after showing it to some people...it was either the Mona Lisa or...some were terrible ideas...
So...conclusion is, have a few Xmas themed shirts but, not too many...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.