T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi Everyone!

I've been browsing forum for a good few weeks now but can't seem to find an exact answer to my problem.

I have been vinyl printing for years but would really love to do rhinestones - as I am such a bling girl at heart :p.
I have been able to make homemade (flock template) stuff which has worked great in my silhouette cameo - cut, no problems at all (with silhouette studio design).
My issue is, I can't find a software programme that I like?
I have tried FairyCut just in a trial and I did like it however it would not output to cameo? Is this just the trial version that doesn't? It did output to one of my robos.

What I would really love to know is what software programme is best for the cameo? and how easy is it to use?

Thanks so much for all your info! I should also note that I am in the UK so don't know if things are different here.

Famez x

· Registered
1,079 Posts
Don't know much about the cameo but don't Shillouette Studio make rhinestone designs? One of my customers told me that's what she use to make hers.

As for output to the cutter, whatever software you use you may have to export the design to a file recognizable by your cutter then open the file in the cutter software. It is an extra step but it will work.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.