T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
first of all this site is amazing i cant believe it took me this long to find it!
but...
My name is surge and i have a small company called monumentalrva
we are trying to start a small shirt company
but i just had a couple of questions to see if anybody can guide me

we are looking for some shirts in many colors that we can relabel
and i was wondering what you guys recomend

and also screen printing we have acouple local places here in Richmond,va

but we need all the help we can get

Thank you so much

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Hi Surge, welcome to the T-shirt Forums!

we are looking for some shirts in many colors that we can relabel
and i was wondering what you guys recomend
There are dozens and dozens of t-shirts available in many colors that you can relabel (you can relabel any t-shirt blank).

Gildan, M&O Knits, Hanes, Jerico Sportswear, AmericanApparel, etc. You just have to find a brand and style that YOU prefer :) Buying samples from different companies is a good way to do this.

For screen printing places in your area, I would suggest checking your local yellow pages for "t-shirts" or "screen printing". That's the best way to find local businesses.

You can also try the classfieds at http://boards.screenprinters.net (and once you have 15 posts here, you can post a classifieds post in our t-shirtforums classifieds to see if any fellow forum members can help you out).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rodney Thank you so much i wasnt aware you could relabel any brand thats good to know again thank you i love this forums been doing this for about a year and had never seen you guys after alot of research till now !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts