T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is June Moss and I own Southern Bella Paperie. You can check us out on our website, http://southernbellapaperie.com southernbellapaperie.com and our Etsy shop, southernbellapaperie.etsy.com.

Our main product is patterned/printed outdoor adhesive vinyl, HTV and glitter HTV sheets, but I get bored easily, so I also make handmade pillows, pillow cases and other fun home decor and lifestyle products.

We have an ecosolvent printer, heat press and a sublimation printer that does 13x19 sheets.

I am finding myself in need of larger format sublimation options and hope to make some great connections here and learn from so many experts found in this forum.

You can reach me with any questions you may have at [email protected] with the subject tshirtforum.

I hope to lend any experience and knowledge I have to the group if ever needed. But more importantly, I'm here to learn and absorb!

I find the willingness to share so engaging here. So many experienced in the market with plenty of advice. Just love it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.