T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody my names Kanesha but you all can call me Queen Nesh (lol), I'm16 yrs old and I would like to start my own slothing line but people who have successful clothing lines advise me to start with something small like t shirts then build from there. Anyway i jus wanted u guys to kno that im here and to not be a stranger:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Stick with it!! My daughter is 17 and I am helping her with a website selling tshirts. She is also selling a bunch of other stuff online like lotions and bodysprays. You may get some ideas from it!! www.colletongirl.com

Do you have someone helping you??

·
Registered
71 Posts
tottally rad. I would love to see the design. I just got a job from a 15 year old that came up with some REALLY amazing artwork and uniqueness.

Keep it up.. welcome o the forum.. This is a GREAT place to educate yourself on whats up.

feel free to message me.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Stick with it!! My daughter is 17 and I am helping her with a website selling tshirts. She is also selling a bunch of other stuff online like lotions and bodysprays. You may get some ideas from it!! www.colletongirl.com

Do you have someone helping you??

yea my mom is helping me,shes the one who got me started

1 - 7 of 7 Posts