T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone im Alexia aka LexyLou hows everyone. Im new to the forum and the T-shirt business really excited as well as nervous. Ive been reading through the forums its been really helpful already. Im venturing out to start my own T-shirt line also like many of you. Ive been doing my research and feel its time to make the step now, im looking to do a line of T-shirts with the theme revolving around humour & hip-hop art. ;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
You have to just jump in and try it. I read alot at first then I decided to try doing it. That's when you will learn the ins and outs. It's trial and error. You learn from every mistake. I am trying to start my own t-shirts too. I am doing good so far. I have some friends who have me do work for them. They are honest with me and tell me what they think about the work. I am really trying to do this so I can stay home with the baby that's coming in June, and of course I like the creativity outlet that it gives me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yer thats what I love to the creative side and being able to put your efforts into the designs. Thats great to hear glad your doing well so far oh and congrates for the baby comming june.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts