1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

If you would, please take a look at my website as it stands:
www.taobaby.com

I'll be holding my breath anxiously as I wait to hear from you good people. So, in an effort to keep me from expiring before my time, please let me know what your impressions are. While it's not truly done, (are they ever?), it's at least done enough to get a sense of the overall design.

Thanks in advance,
Michelle

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi Michelle

You must be feeling excited and relieved to finally have your 'baby' up and running. Congrats on a very easy to read and simple to navigate website. I love your designs - and they do suit both mums to be and their offspring.

As a small technicality, there is a "to" missing on your website under company info.....
-
because you've got a bump, and baby clothes that you'd be happy to wear (if you were small enough, that is).

As I said, just a small thing but I did notice.

Good luck with TAO BABY - and a huge pat on the back for getting this far - you have inspired me even more.

Cheers

Mayzer

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Very cute site and easy navagation. The only things I can that you might want to add are in your about us section or company info, adding what type of printing you do. I know myself I always look to see what type of printing is done, if I cant find it, I will not usually buy. Also you might want to add at least the city and state the items are shipping from, also a phone number would be good for customer service. I know it really instills confidence in me when I am shopping. If there is no contact info other then an email and no phone number, I will not shop there because I have no idea who you are. People like to feel they at least know how to contact someone, in case a problem may arise, they dont want to worry about emailing and not getting a response, basically it just makes a customer feel more comfortable about buying.

Anyways :) great site, I think a little more info about what you do and how to get ahold of you in case of problems with an order, you are good to go. Just a little side note, on my site, I have had it for almost 3 years, and I have only ever once gotten a call. It was just a simple change to a garment I hadnt shipped yet. So even though my number is there, they dont really ever call, but its nice that they feel they can and gives them confidence shopping with me :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for the great feedback. I really appreciate you all taking the time to look at the site and to respond so thoughtfully.
BobbieLee- You're totally right. A phone number is something I'm trying to figure out. I think I need to bring in a dedicated line, or at least a "smart ring" number that alerts me to the fact that it's a Tao Baby call coming in. I already have calls forwarded from my husband's business, so things could get confusing if I can't differentiate personal calls from calls from two separate (and COMPLETELY different) businesses.
Thanks again, all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts