T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my new forum where you can advertise your forum, cafepress shop, website, blog, and more... hopefully one day it will be a large community, where advertising is very useful

http://advertisenow.forumer.com

if you sign up and post there, more and more people will, becoming a large and growing advertising community!

I hope you enjoy
*I posted in the general section before checking out this section... lol :D *

·
Registered
120 Posts
Is your site meant to be specifically T-shirt related:confused: I'm a little confused.

For starters, the top of your home page is VERY cluttered. You need a nice clear logo at the top, and a simple clear statement about what exactly the site is for, like "The Place To Advertise Your Graphic Tees" or something.

BTW, how is it different from THIS forum? Will it deal with things other than shirts, or will it deal with shirts in a significantly different way than THIS forum already does? It seems that if your forum were just for shirts, then I'd have to spend twice as much time getting questions answered, for instance, if the t-shirt community were spread out over two very similar sites. Something needs to really be distinctive about your site, because this forum really couldn't be more perfect.

Basically, I need to know what incentive there is for anyone to register for your forum. I can't see one, but I'm willing to listen...:) :) :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts