T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, would like to know if anyone has done heraldry (Coat of Arms) type embroidery. IS it a challenge to get details into it? vice art work? Any images you'd like to share on your work? Thanks

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hummm ok maybe I asked the wrong question, or articulated it incorrectly. I'm interested in having embroidery done on specific type of polo/tactical shirts. The image is a coat of arms, and if anyone has stitched a crest or Coat of Arms previously, can you show your work via DM or open as I want to ensure the level of detail I have envisioned is realistic or not. Being 87 people have looked at the post an no response, just want to make sure there no confusion as to what I am asking/seeking. Thanks!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hummm ok maybe I asked the wrong question, or articulated it incorrectly. I'm interested in having embroidery done on specific type of polo/tactical shirts. The image is a coat of arms, and if anyone has stitched a crest or Coat of Arms previously, can you show your work via DM or open as I want to ensure the level of detail I have envisioned is realistic or not. Being 87 people have looked at the post an no response, just want to make sure there no confusion as to what I am asking/seeking. Thanks!
Cartoon Green Organism Dishware Art

Computer simulated stitches of a COA done probably 10 years ago for a family reunion. Came out nice, just don't get many calls for them.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
View attachment 276488

Computer simulated stitches of a COA done probably 10 years ago for a family reunion. Came out nice, just don't get many calls for them.
Thank you for the response. Looks great! If you don't mind, do you have a website? I truly appreciate your response. Your also the first so thanks for taking the time out to respond. I was in the DTG world years ago and just coming back into the arena, so lots of things have changed and embroidery is all new to me so I would rather let someone who knows about it take up the project when it gets to that point.

Thanks Again!
StoneEyes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts