T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am trying to start a t-shirt business. I need help. I know nothing about how to start! all I have is a coulpe of good ideas and some people ready to invest. I would like to make stuff myself to keep cost down. where do i start? Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
303 Posts
You'll find all the help and support you need in this forum. Welcome anyway and I'm sure you'll find what you need. I'm also looking to start out with t-shirts myself, you'll find Rodney and some of the older ones here with experience will offer some really great advice. (No offense anyone).

What kind of designs are you looking at making? I'm looking at urban/streetwear myself. It's really good to focus on a specific market, like rock or funny slogans or whatever. :D

Nick.

HKDMZ

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

A good general way to start is to figure out what designs you have. Figure out who you think will buy them. Figure out how you will market and advertise to those people (you have to advertise for people to find your products). Figure out a way to get the shirts printed (print them yourself, outsource the printing, or fulfillment company like cafepress/spreadshirt/etc), get a website setup and start advertising your products.

You can find answers on how to do all that here in the forums :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts