T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all My name is Lex and this is my first post. I had to restart a new account because it has been so long from last log in. All in all I love this site help me learn all I know in the biz to this day. So my problem is We have a neoflex bought used. Bad stuff happened and we had to replace mother board and print head, ribbons , arms, leg ETC.... Now I am getting this service request and Can not use the menu panel on front of printer or adj wizard. The code is 0d100401. I also downloaded the epson control panel and it will not let me update firm ware or open control dash. Every thing I have done does not work. I have even moved all programs to my mobile station with the same results. So please people of the T-shirt Gods help me,this has been a on going problem for about 2 months. Thanks for checking out my post guys.

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
Hi! Lex
Welcome to TSF and NeoLand.
I am so sorry to hear that. However there many happy campers who bought used and get training and service from AA.
This is one of Example of who bought used without serious tests, study, research and not willing to get training and service from Tigers. More AA sells more used will be on the market is fact. I wish used buyer will study more and learn how to drive well. Maybe it wasn't bad but new operator mess it up. Maybe it was bad condition and used buyer having headaches. There are many parts in NeoFlex are AA's sole property. Only NeoFamily can get these on discounted price.
It is not too late. Please think about get training and obtain right to get service by Tigers. Maybe, I think new AA board is required.
Cheers! Inks are on me always.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.