T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am starting a new line of Biker Style T-shirts. i am getting PayPal, but need help on one thing to get started. do i order the t-shirts first in anticipation of what people will buy.................or do i just throw my design up on a web site, let people order what they want from there and then jam to meet their needs.....?

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
HI 5,
The ideal standard procedure is at first you prepare your designs and maintain inventory then display them on to your site & let the people choose from, if you go second way you will get yourself stuck into limited time frame with haphazard management of next over the next designs,colors,sizes etc with unknown period of time which people do not expect to wait for.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the only problem is i have no place to put anything. i have a screen printer that will ship, store and print my designs. is that better? that way i can just order the design, tell them how many to print and where to ship them....??? or am i just not thinking this through? i am not (as one can tell) a Business man.....i am an artist. so i really need break downs of how to do this so i dont get my butt kicked. thank you

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
i have a screen printer that will ship, store and print my designs. is that better? that way i can just order the design, tell them how many to print and where to ship them....???
i am an artist. so i really need break downs of how to do this so i dont get my butt kicked
Now you addressed the real problem, you have upto 50% solution in shape of screen printer who may dropship on behalf of you.
for the rest prepare a variety of artworks lets say 6 different graphic designs & get them printed on atleast four different base colored garments
"black,white,heather, navy are the common choice"
display each design in all four colors & choose the blank brand for your garment anyone you like so the quality & sizing remains the same, once you will get the order placement through your site,you will just need to call your printer to print them on xyz color sizes etc & ship to desired destination.
hope it will help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.