T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello My name is Chris. I just foud this website in a Vibe magazine and was so greatful. I am a artist. I will be applying my own art onto T-shirts and wanted some of you all info on how you got started. Right now all I have is my artwork. I am trying to see how I go about investing into my own materials. Wondering if there are any one out there that sponsers things like this. If anyone out there have helpful advise please let me know. I am also looking for a place to start purchasing my T-shirt. Thank you and May God bless you all with your business, ideas, and investments

·
2,957 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Trust me, there are plenty of people here that can help you with the questions you have. First, though, I would suggest that you take some time to use the search feature. You can search in specific forums, if you like for a more targeted search. If you don't see what you are looking for in a particular place, just start a new thread and ask a specific question. We all will be glad to help.

You need to figure out what market you would like to cater to. That will determine the style and type of shirts you use for your business.

There are many topics that your questions cover, and would be difficult to give you a step-by-step here. Like I said, try the search feature. Or if you want just look through the different forum sections. I'm sure you will find some things that will help you, and if you don't just ask!;)

Welcome, again.:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for replying to my message. because i am totally new to this industry i'm really looking to see what options i have towards building a tee shirt company from the ground level. Educationally speaking i will start my graphic communications courses this summer, however, i have been drawing all my life. I hope to start off with t shirt design and branch off into custom designed footwear. as far as where to officially start... i have no idea.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
The best advice anyone could give is to set aside 2 days, and read *every single* thread on these forums.

Then you probably won't have any more questions.... :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts