T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need help finding a shirt that is like a vintage blue and say " How can I be so thirsty this morining........When I drank so much last night"

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya that exatcly it!! ...they dont sell it there anymore..took it off...neone else now where i can find it ..thanks

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I threw a random section of the phrase in exact quotes into an eBay search ("can I be so thirsty") and came up with one seller who has it in a good size range (S-XXL). They only have a feedback rating of 2 (!!), but they seem legit. I always feel so sorry for those t-shirt sellers I see on eBay who've been operating for a while, at obvious expense, and have a feedback rating of less than ten. I'd send them an e-mail to see how quickly they respond, etc., but if you want the shirt it may be your best option.

Other than that, Google also turns up a couple of results, none of which look particularly promising to me. The one on eBay is similar to the one Rodney mentioned, but with shamrocks in place of bottles. The ones I found with Google are text only with a typewriter font.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts