T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today i went to get Wilcom DelcoStudio e1 from ALLBrands and was told it was the e1.5 version. When i returned home and installed it the version does say e1 not e1.5. Well my next problem is it will not load the graphics. The message reads this. Please any help would be great. Also i cannot find anything on e1. Is there a update to get?

Attachments

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, I found out my problem with the graphics part and now everything loads and works fine using the CorelDraw Graphics Suite x3. Now my biggest question is, my version says e1 and not version e1.5. Is there a difference? Please help. Thanks.

· Registered
52 Posts
Hi Randy,

If you click onto the help option on the far right top menu selection and then select 'About Wilcom Deco Studio' (the bottom option from the drop down menu) a window will appear with the version information.

In the graphic the version number will be shown, very small font. At the bottom of the info the full version will be shown. Mine reads V1.5G 9 Mar 2009(23-6377)

What does yours show?

· Registered
52 Posts
I've just looked at allbrands.com and it seems clearly mentioned that they are selling version 1.0

Our Price: $1,295.00 List Price: $1,995.00

This seems like a misleading price as the list price would be for version 1.5...

I'd get on the phone and see about a refund. You've just missed an upgrade offer that would have been the only reason I would have bought an old version, to trade straight up. Unfortunatly the upgrade wasn't offered in the UK :(

· Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes that is what I have Version e1 and have been in contact with Allbrands and Wilcom America. Both party's have been working with me and will try to get me the latest version and have been very helpful to get me up and running. Also thanks for all your help as this site really is very helpful. Thanks again. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.