T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me a few SSActivewear shirt prices? I've been waiting for my NY vendor license for over a week now and SSA won't let me see their prices til I get it. And I'm tired of waiting. :)

The shirts are the bella Ladies' Jersey T-shirt - 6000 (SNS# 50505),

the chromaZONE by Anvil Ladies' Garment Dyed Fine Gauge Jersey Knit T-Shirt -- 3379 (SNS# 50521),

the Canvas Short Sleeve Crew Neck T-shirt - 3001 (SNS# 00606),

and the Anvil Men's Short Sleeve Ringspun Fashion Fit T-shirt - 980 (SNS# 00620)

And if anyone has any experience with any of these shirts, I'd appreciate your opinion. Thanks.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Re: Help with Shirt Price

I'm glad you took the step to go out and get your license. I primarily order from ssactivewear. I tried to list a black and a white shirt so you get the different prices. If a white isn't listed then that particular shirt only has dark colors.

chris24net said:
The shirts are the bella Ladies' Jersey T-shirt - 6000 (SNS# 50505),
[White] [SM-XL] - $3.24
[Black] [SM-XL] - $3.80

chris24net said:
the chromaZONE by Anvil Ladies' Garment Dyed Fine Gauge Jersey Knit T-Shirt -- 3379 (SNS# 50521),
[Cherry] [SM-XL] - $4.57

chris24net said:
the Canvas Short Sleeve Crew Neck T-shirt - 3001 (SNS# 00606),
[White] [SM-XL] - $3.59
[Black] [SM-XL] - $4.19

chris24net said:
and the Anvil Men's Short Sleeve Ringspun Fashion Fit T-shirt - 980 (SNS# 00620)
[White] [SM-XL] - $2.59
[Black] [SM-XL] - $3.18

chris24net said:
And if anyone has any experience with any of these shirts, I'd appreciate your opinion. Thanks.
I only work with the Hanes BeefyTs at the moment.

Good luck!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Help with Shirt Price

Thank you. Yeah, my vendor license finally arrived and I submitted it to SSA, so now I'm official. Thanks again.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hi Christ,
I just wanna ask where you can apply for vendor license?what do i need to get it?how many fee or monthly fee?Is this good for beginner like me?thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hi,
you need to apply for a business lincense within your state. Just do a google search such as for me I typed in "business lincense registration Washington State" & found what I needed right away! It is in your best interest to get one, if you plan on selling anything for profit. Stay legal all the way. I just recieved mine today in the mail. After deciding to put my designs on t-shirts & selling through a homebased business both locally & the net, I applied for my lincense. Now that I have recieved it, you can get better discounts on wholesale t-shirts like ssactivewear, Sanmar, Alphashirt, etc.. So, you get 2 benefits by becoming lincensed. !. You are now legal. 2. Better pricing on shirts. My next step is to order my equipment & products. I already have the domain name, webhosting (still under construction), business cards. I hope this helps!
Yehudah

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
how much did you pay for applying license.did you apply in the internet or you need to go personally?Thank you very much for the quick answer,hopefully i'll will get to expand my business.thanks again

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
All of that information shgould be answered on your state's website. Some allow for online registration, others you might be able to get the form online and mail it in, etc. There is usually some fee involved, which will vary state to state, but it shouldn't be too high.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts