T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just purchased a refine mh-721 cutter i have a problem with the machine or maybe the software or user:) that when i cut a letter for example an "o" the cutter does not compleatly cut the "o" the start and the finnish of the cut do not meet if that makes sense and leaves a small section that did not get cut making weeding very time consuming as i have to finnish the cut manually with a knife i am using windows 2000 OS with artcut software which came with the plotter and the parallel port cable is there any adjustment for this?

Thanks for any help
Cheers Chris

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was trying to get my Refine MH 721 going and read as many of the threads I could find. My cutter seemed to be cutting all over the place and I could never get a striate line or a decent curve for that matter. Finally I found this thread and looked at the white wheels next to the blade and sure enough the problem was the carrier was off track. I just popped it back in place and was back in business thanks for all the help guys:)

Beckmar screen Printing supplies
http://www.beckmar.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.