T-Shirt Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are opening a cafe/deli in Los Angeles. It is skewed toward gourmet, farm to table, natural. We are going to order Ts for our uniform (6 employees in all).

Here is the quote we got, any opinions?

Also for a mix of men and women employees (no one hired yet) should we order small, medium and large, or just medium, and large?

<<We would be glad to print the shirts for you.

The anvil organic come in Men's sizes S-3X, Women's S-3X and kids XS-XL.

Min. Quantity 72 pieces

$6.40 ea. for two color imprint one side for sizes S-XL

No shipping or set ups.

You can order a combination of Chocolate and City Green, as well Men's, Women's and Kids.

There is a $10.00 charge per color if the ink is changed for the different colored shirts.>>

·
Registered
721 Posts
First of all, I haven't done the math, but off hand, the price sounds good. Remember, organic shirts cost a little more, and you have a 2 color design.

I would order some shirts in size small. Especially in the women's style.

My suggestion would be this:

Get everything ready to go with your printer. By that I mean give them your art work, your deposit, etc. Let them get the screens started. Tell them which shirts you want, but hold off on specific sizes.

You don't need the shirts until you open, and you will be doing the interviewing and hiring at least a few weeks before that. And there will likely be at least one week that you will be doing orientation and training -- you don't need the shirt for that. So you have at least a couple of weeks.

Once you have your staff in place, you will have a much better idea of the size mix you're going to need. If you have everything ready to go with the printer, you can then call them with the size mix, and give them the go ahead.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
The best way to get pricing on your printing is to contact 2-3 different printers with the same job specs and ask them for quotes. That way you can see which quotes are competitive.

The forums aren't really intended to be a price comparison service for t-shirt printing.

More info in this thread here: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/general-t-shirt-selling-discussion/t56484.html

Any questions at all, please let me know.

Thanks,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.