T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just need a little advice on pressing, I attached 3 images of some samples I bought from pro world to practice with.

On the Adrian Peterson one it came out almost perfect, then when I tried the Italy Soccer one It totally failed twice and finally on the mma one It was almost perfect again except some of the letters were peeling a little.

I am not complaining or anything, I knew going in I was going to fail the first few times. Just want to know why like the Italy one failed so bad if I did the process the same as the Adrian Peterson one. Is it because It was a bigger transfer?

I had my machine set at 385 and pressed for 12 seconds. I set the pressure how I read some where you stick a paper in and crank til the paper doesn't move. Pre pressed the pad 3 times for 15 seconds and each shirt for 5 seconds.

Any advice for a rookie would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Gamy

Attachments

· Registered
10,809 Posts
Give us a call on Thursday and speak to Linda. 800-678-8289. If you could provide a video of the application process it would really help. Also, please email the pictures to us at service[USER=133086]@Pro[/USER]worldinc.com. Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.