T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I am needing some help figuring out why this is happening. I don't know what I pushed or changed. when I go to crop in photoshop cs5.1, after I press enter to complete the crop, it shows only a small dot in the center of my page and nothing else. Screen shots are below. thanks.

original image / crop selection / after I press enter to crop

Attachments

· Registered
17 Posts
If you look up on the top bar you will see that you are cropping to 1 px. width and have nothing in height box. This will cause whats happening. Determine what size you want your image cropped to and put those numbers in those two boxes. Hope this helps.

· Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you look up on the top bar you will see that you are cropping to 1 px. width and have nothing in height box. This will cause whats happening. Determine what size you want your image cropped to and put those numbers in those two boxes. Hope this helps.
Thanks. I will try that. I normally never wven touch that. I just crop to a "freeform" size and hit enter. Thanks agaun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using T-Shirt Forums

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.