T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Designashirt, are these people infringing on your company name, or using your exact script? Or are you suing anyone you find who is using flash to do something similar to what you are doing there?

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts
Designashirt, are these people infringing on your company name, or using your exact script? Or are you suing anyone you find who is using flash to do something similar to what you are doing there?
This was a very old post :) They are now selling the same software at ShirtSoftware.com

There is another software at expertlogo.com that does something similar.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking at some software options - I think the real debate is what way to run production for single pieces assuming people demand printing on darks

diggy - I have a diggy press I am not happy with the maintenance needed for printing on darks

dye sub - must have poly content

direct - screen charges make it expensive

cotton transfers - no good for darks

goofy transfers for darks - there is always an outline unless you have hours to cut them out

vinyl cut - probably good for single colors on dark but hard to register multicolors

idears?

·
Registered
31 Posts
The majority of my storeowners that offer singles only offer them on lights.
But we have a few that are comfortable running DTG on darks as well.
Vinyl isn't always an option due to customer uploaded artwork.

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
I find it so funny and sad that they (desigashirt and others ) would sue at the drop of the hat but yet have no problem dropping cookies onto your system w/o first asking your permission or informing you of it while invading your privacy.
smucks.

I truly hope all of you have your systems setup to stop cookies from being allowed on to your system.

Mark

·
Registered
7 Posts
Greetings All,

All of you who have weighed in on the fact that most online companies who have had software created, either did it in house, or paid big bucks to others to create it for them.

I would be very leery of buying software from say an Indian company that has software that looks very similiar to DesignAShirt. I promise you that we have sued everyone we have found using this ripped off software, and will continue to do so.

Any questions, email me at DesignAShirt or pick up the phone and call me.

John
no you havent!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I received a call from one of my competitors that makes custom t-shirts yesterday requesting information on who designed my online design center. Of cause, I did not tell him. The short answer is if you want an online design tool for your customers, you will probably have to learn the hard way and spend a little money. My website design center is still a work in progress after two years. I can tell you what I told my competitor. If you can't afford to hire someone full-time, you can hire a number of good coders through websites like rentacoder.com, elance, and others. You may eventually have to outsource some work anyway because nobody you hire is going to have all of the answers.

The answer to your question is that there are absolutely no great software programs that you can purchase and you will be happy with to allow your customers the ability to design online and purchase their own custom apparel.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.