T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Designashirt said:
Greetings All,

All of you who have weighed in on the fact that most online companies who have had software created, either did it in house, or paid big bucks to others to create it for them.

I would be very leery of buying software from say an Indian company that has software that looks very similiar to DesignAShirt. I promise you that we have sued everyone we have found using this ripped off software, and will continue to do so.

Any questions, email me at DesignAShirt or pick up the phone and call me.

John
Hi John, interesting topic.

A friend and I have been playing around custom designing graphics/t-shirts software for about a year now. Not to sell it, more of a fun thing to learn about java/php, personal use or free to our friends and affiliates. Mind you it's not completed and it may never be. lol

From my experiance, i think anyone can hire a developer and have custom made software for just about anything our days.

example: being able to design a shirt online where the user can incorporate various materials, like Glitter plastisol inks and vinyls in the same design.

From your professional point of view, where do you see the next level of online shirt design in the future ?

btw, had my first look at you site software, well done. Didn't even know you existed. :) i was aware of spreadshirt and cafe press. Your software is way up there too.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
thanks for taking the time to answer my question.

as for the " ParaSite " :D peeps that ripp you off, they usually fade away because they can keep up with developers like yourself and others.

With some, what will you sue them for ? their scooders........bwahahaha. :)

cheers.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
a pain it is, a lawyer friend tells he feels like a priest, peeps only come to him when they need to confess their problems. :) lol

back in the 90's i was involved with a little concept project "PO-click" sorta like Ebay, online transactions buying/selling.

Now that I look back at it, so primitive, I'm almost embarrased :eek: to talk about it.

good luck.

1 - 3 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.