T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I received a call from one of my competitors that makes custom t-shirts yesterday requesting information on who designed my online design center. Of cause, I did not tell him. The short answer is if you want an online design tool for your customers, you will probably have to learn the hard way and spend a little money. My website design center is still a work in progress after two years. I can tell you what I told my competitor. If you can't afford to hire someone full-time, you can hire a number of good coders through websites like rentacoder.com, elance, and others. You may eventually have to outsource some work anyway because nobody you hire is going to have all of the answers.

The answer to your question is that there are absolutely no great software programs that you can purchase and you will be happy with to allow your customers the ability to design online and purchase their own custom apparel.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.